Positive LifeForce is proud to announce we’re sponsoring two lucky runners to train with us and participate in the Bridge Run Half Marathon and 5k!
Interested? Fill out the form below. Deadline for applications is Friday, February 17th (Half Marathon) and Friday, March 17th (5K)!
As a sponsored runner you’ll receive:
- FREE participation in our PLF Race Training Program led by Personal Trainers & experienced runners, Ken Howell & Erin Hundley. Sessions will be held at Court Jester & Positive LifeForce.
- Weekly training homework & a running log to track your progress
- Weekly discussions about topics pertinent to runners – pre/post race nutrition, common injuries and how to avoid them, cross training, running gear, stride/form analysis, etc.)
- The support and encouragement of fellow runners before, during, and after the race!
The only requirements:
- This is your first Half Marathon or 5K
- You’re willing to blog on our website about your training experience.