Enjoy Personal Attention and Motivation to Get Results!
Learn about Personal Training sessions at Positive LifeForce and how to get started todayFree Fitness Evaluation
What are some reasons to choose Personal Training?
- Not seeing results on your own.
- You’re unsure of what’s next.
- Your current gym or workout has become stale.
- Is it sometimes difficult to push yourself?
- You just need some extra motivation or accountability.
- Need help working around an injury
- Take your sports training to the next level
If you fall into any of these categories or have specific reasons of your own, Positive Lifeforce is right for you.
Getting started with a Certified Personal Trainer at Positive LifeForce is as easy as “1-2-3.” The following three easy steps will be the beginnings of a new you.
1st Step: Initial Interview and Fitness Assessment
We start with a complete initial assessment to determine what program would fit best with your schedule, fitness goals and interests.
2nd Step: Design Fitness Program
Then we perform a full fitness assessment to design a program that will yield the best results and enable us to track your progress.
3rd Step: Execute Your Specific Fitness Program
Finally, we work one-on-one with you to execute a program that has been carefully crafted to meet your specific fitness needs. We encourage and motivate you during each session, helping you to get even closer to achieving your personal fitness goals!
Training on Your Schedule
Positive LifeForce has five Personal Trainers available seven days a week. PLF Trainers will work around your schedule. Whether you need the same time slot each week, or have a rotating schedule, our Trainers will give you the personal attention needed to fulfil your fitness goals on your time frame.
Worth Every Penny
Hiring a Personal Trainer can be expensive, but at Positive LifeForce, we are committed to making fitness accessible. In today’s economy there are ways PLF can help you cut costs on Personal Training, while giving you the same amazing workout. We’ll work with you and your budget to create a schedule that makes sense for you.
- Get your friends or family together and train as a group. Cut the cost by sharing your session with a few other people.
- Partner Training. Share the cost of sessions with a friend or co-worker. This makes training more affordable for both of you, but maintains individualized attention.
- 30-minute sessions will cut your cost in half.
- Alternate 60-minute Personal Training sessions with our intimate fitness classes (often only 5–10 participants), also taught by Certified Personal Trainers.
These are just a few ways Personal Training can fit any budget. If you have any questions, let us know!