“Exercise to be fit not skinny; Eat to nourish your body and always ignore the haters, doubters and unhealthy examples that were once feeding you. You are worth more than you realize.” You can do anything you set your mind to. Set a goal for yourself and never give up. Every day is a new day; life gets in the way but challenge yourself to keep going. It will be worth it in the end. Fitness has inspired me and has become my passion. It’s rewarding to see how I have helped people in just the slightest ways and have made their day just a little bit better.
Kelli’s strengths include training individuals who are looking to lose weight, increase muscle size and strength, improve cardiovascular fitness and instilling new eating habits. She is open to working with all age groups with a variety of fitness levels.
EXPERIENCE AND CREDENTIALS
- Bachelor’s Degree- Bachelor of Science; Kinesiology (Fitness Development), SUNY Cortland, 2016
- AFAA Certified Personal Trainer- 2015
- ACE Specialist in Fitness Nutrition- 2017
- CPR Certified- 2016
- Doing things with my family and friends
- Advancing my knowledge of fitness and nutrition
- Playing with my dog