Owner & Personal Trainer
I believe there is nothing you cannot achieve if you set your mind to it, but at times we need to reach out and ask for guidance, motivation and support. Challenge your individual limits in everything you set out to accomplish, reach for your dreams, and believe you will reach them. Each day, train or work as hard as you can in “that day,” and remember you are different every moment. Accept and embrace who you are and give yourself permission to be that person, in turn becoming the best that you can be. Commitment and focus can make anything possible. Fitness can make you feel alive and take you beyond your wildest dreams. Anybody, given the proper guidance, motivation and support, can aspire and soar to new heights! I couldn’t ask for a better career. To know that I’ve played a small part, directly or indirectly, in helping someone become more healthy and fit is about as rewarding as it gets.
Kelsey’s strengths include training individuals with a significant amount of weight to lose, working with children, and helping clients with specific physiological goals (ie. reduction of body fat, increased muscle size and definition, and improved cardiovascular fitness).
EXPERIENCE AND CREDENTIALS
- Bachelor’s Degree – International Business and Finance, Northeastern University
- AFAA Certified Personal Trainer – 2006
- AFAA Certified Group Fitness Instructor – 1999
- Interdisciplinary Yoga Instructor, RYT-200 – 2008
- Schwinn Certified Spin Instructor – 2010
- Gliding Fitness Instructor – 2008
- Pre/Post Natal Yoga, YogaFit – 2006
- Areas of Expertise: Body Composition, fat metabolism, exercise during pregnancy, post-partum exercise, bone density, strength training, exercise and aging, physical training adaptations.
- FITNESS EDUCATION
- INSPIRING ALL AGES THROUGH FITNESS
- HORSE RIDING
- DOING ALL THESE THINGS WITH MY FRIENDS, FAMILY, AND ANIMALS